Building Certification Atherton Tablelands
Our Tablelands Office is located at 154 Robert Street, Atherton.
Baker Building Certification has an established presence on the Tablelands since first opening our main office in 2013. The Tablelands office is positioned to service the Atherton Tablelands region including the Gulf of Carpentaria and Cape York.
Core Competencies (Building Certification)
- Regulatory Advice – We provide regulatory advice at the preliminary design stage to assist clients with understanding how their project will satisfy the Building Act 1975, Regulations and Codes.
- Certification – We are licenced Building Certifiers who can certify any building, anywhere in Queensland.
- Inspections – We conduct inspections on all classes of buildings anywhere in the state.
- Consultancy/Reports – We are able to provide professional reports for all building work i.e. fire safety, access, and bushfire construction.
- Local Government Regulatory Services – We provide building certification and regulatory services to three local governments in the region (Cook Shire Council, Croydon Shire Council and Torres Strait Island Regional Council)